Subject to the terms and conditions specified below, Jack Frost Car Air Conditioning Pty Ltd(“Company”) agrees to, at its option, repair, replace or provide credit to the original purchaser (“Purchaser”) of the product this warranty is attached to (“Product” and/or “Service”) for the period of time or kilometres (whichever occurs first) from the date of purchase, as set out in the ‘Product Warranty Table’ below against defects in materials or workmanship resulting in the Product not performing in accordance with its specifications (“Warranty”). The Company will determine whether or not the Product is performing in accordance with its specifications.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
Our guarantee below is provided in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. The guarantee period applicable to the product may be determined by the Supplier: –
|Car Air Conditioning – parts||2 years or as stipulated by Supplier|
|Car Air Conditioning – labor||1 year|
|Reversing Camera – parts||2 years or as stipulated by Supplier|
|Reversing Camera – labor||1 year|
|Red Arc brake controller – parts & labor||2 years|
|Mobile service||warranty also mobile.|
|Workshop service||warranty also workshop|
|Accessories||1-2 years or as stipulated by Supplier|
The Warranty only operates if:
- Proof of purchase of the Product/Service is provided, to the satisfaction of the Company.
- The Claim Form is provided when any claim against the Product is made.
- The Product / Work has not been removed, altered or in any manner tampered with from the vehicle in which the Product was originally installed or service of work was carried out.
- This Warranty cannot be amended, altered or extended in any manner whatsoever without the prior written consent and approval of the Board of the Company.
- The Purchaser must, at his/her own expense, forward any allegedly faulty or defective Product to the Company.
- In the event that the Company decides to repair or replace a Product, the Company agrees to pay the costs associated with the ordinary delivery of the replacement or repaired Product to the Purchaser. Should the Purchaser require any other form of delivery of the replacement or repaired Product, the Purchaser must pay any difference between the cost of the Company’s method of ordinary delivery and the Purchaser’s required method of delivery.
- Should the Product or part of the Product be replaced or repaired during the period of this Warranty, the Warranty Period for the replaced or repaired product shall be for the period remaining from when the original Product was purchased by the Purchaser.
- The Company acknowledges that under applicable State, Territory and Commonwealth Law including but not limited to the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth), certain conditions and warranties may be implied in this warranty and any such rights or remedies conferred upon the Purchaser in relation to the products cannot be altered by this warranty or any agreement (“Non-Excludable Rights”). Any rights conferred upon the purchaser by this warranty are in addition to and do not detract from these Non-Excludable Rights.
We will repair or exchange (where possible) the product or service if it becomes defective within the guarantee period set out above. We will bear the reasonable costs incurred in claiming the guarantee.
There’s no greater peace of mind than knowing you have one less worry by having your vehicles repaired by the professionals at Jack Frost. We stand behind our workmanship and the parts we sell. Jack Frost’s Peace of mind warranty will cover diagnostics, parts and all associated labour on qualifying repairs and services against defects in materials or workmanship resulting in the Product or service not performing in accordance with its specification.
Jack Frost will determine whether or not the Product is performing in accordance with its specifications.