2-Year Car Air Conditioning Check-up
Leading car Manufacturers & Jack Frost recommend that your vehicle’s air conditioning system should be checked & serviced at least every two years. The fact is that even the best-designed vehicles will lose roughly up to 20% of the refrigerant gas in their air conditioning systems over 2 years.
Not only will this affect your air conditioning system cooling efficiency it’s also likely damaging the system internally due to lack of lubrication causing excessive heat and moisture.
Jack Frost 2-Year Car Air Conditioning Service includes:
- Testing system performance
- Reclaiming the remaining refrigerant gas
- Carrying out Jack Frost’s 24-point inspection & leak tests.
- Perform a deep vacuum on your system to boil off any moisture that might have naturally ingressed into the system
- Re-gas the system to the manufacturer’s specifications
- Add oil & UV dye if necessary
- Test System operation.
If you have any questions or concerns in relation to our 2-Year A/C checkup Service, please do not hesitate to contact our support team. We will do our best to attend to all your needs in a timely manner. Online inquiries usually receive a reply within the hour.
If you want to speak to our customer service team please call us on (07) 3180 3500.