Car AC Regas Brisbane Service
Jack Frost provides an affordable and complete Car AC Regas service for the Brisbane Metropolitan area. The best way to maintain your system is through an annual service by a vehicle air conditioning technician using specialized equipment.
Jack Frost is fully equipped with the latest state of the art vehicle air conditioning system servicing equipment and our car AC and auto electric technicians have undergone extensive specialized training.
Our Car AC Regas Service Checklist:
- Identify the type of gas in the system
- Recover all refrigerant from the system
- Remove and replace the receiver/dryer unit if necessary
- Check condition of the compressor, condenser, and all hoses
- Check condition of all wiring harnesses
- Dry nitrogen pressure test system, checking for leaks
- Vacuum system with two-stage high flow pump
- Test system is holding vacuum
- Recharge with R134A refrigerant to vehicle specifications
- Test system operation, pressures, condenser fan operation, blower fan operation and vent temperature Service
- We install new and reconditioned compressors with full manufactures warranty
- We repair clutch coils, clutches and bearings, and compressor pulley bearings
We repair and modify all hoses and pipes including aluminum/steel – we can make hoses on site
Jack Frost Car AC Regas Service
Our service includes coming to your residence or workplace & performing a comprehensive inspection of your car’s air conditioning system.
This includes pressurizing the system with our highly detectable n95/h5 nitrogen/hydrogen leak detection trace gas and comprehensively leak testing your evaporator core behind the dash (no one else does this!), compressor, condenser & hoses to find any leaks you may have.
We inspect all visible components of the system to ensure their integrity & also test and inspect electrical circuits & operation.
If no leaks are found and your system passes all legal requirements, we can re-gas your system with confidence offering you our 6 months gas warranty.
Total cost $175 (inclusive of the call out, inspection & diagnosis charge).
News & Information